Football Rumours Archive November 05 2006
Use our rumours form to send us football transfer rumours.
Jeremie Aliadiere will follow Kanu and Sol Campbell to Pompey on a six month loan in January, to be made permanent in the summer for a nominal fee. Arsene has a good relationship with Harry Redknapp and is always willing to offer players who are good enough for the premiership but not quite good enough for Arsenal to Pompey. Bendtner isn't going anywhere, and will probably go back to Arsenal in January as the word is Henry is not a big fan of Van Persie, who will probably be sold to an Italian team in January.
As for Torres to Man U because Nike supposedly wants it, dream on. He's a weather wimp like Reyes and won't go to England. He'll go to Real Madrid if he goes anywhere. It does't even make sense for Nike- why concentrate all your big endorsements at one team or in one league? If anything they would want Man U to sell Ronaldo to an Italian team to broaden their scope.Liverpool will sign rafael van der vaart this Jan for 6mil with luis garcia going the other way. Brazilian leftback Marcelo will also be signed with aurelio going the other way. No strikers will be signed.Man Utd will sign c. lucarelli from livorno for 7mil.Manchester United Rumours
MU look set to get OH as emre is moving to Bayern as he has failed to adapt to the english game and he prefers the german league now.Nani is a done deal if united offer the price which they got for ronaldo as they rate nani highly like ronaldo.Huntelaar may come in jan or next season as ole is getting old.Smith may leave the club as he is not getting regular football.however it will be hard for fergie to release him as he's a fans favourite.he can come as a replacement for ole.if huntelaar comes in a jan he will be given time to adapt to english football.another rumour i heard is reo-coker coming to utd.he definitely has to move if he wants a eng place.MU and arsenal look set to fight for his signature.he has the leadership qualities and his physical approach is much admired by fergie.another rumours which has been going on is aaron lennon leaving spurs for greener pastures.he knows if he were to become a great player he definitely has to move to a top4 club and play championship football.Michael Carrick has also been in contact with him advising aaron on the move.carrick has adapted well.he is the type of player who plays well but ppl just don't take notice of short and long passes as well as his interceptions.another player who might leave is kieran richardson.he has been in poor form whenever called upon.he will leave for nani to come.a likely destination is spurs who lack a natural left winger which will see him and wayne routledge on the wings which is a good pairing.therefore look out for aaron lennon leaving as spurs will never win the league anytime soon.likely destinations united or any top4 clubIn the january window spurs will sign wayne bridge £5 million, daniel carvalho £7 million and shaun wright phillips £9million, leaving will be jermaine defoe to newcastle £9.6 million (this deal has already been agreed) teemu tainio, danny murphy to wigan £1.9 million, paul stalteri, reto ziegler to nuremburg 1.3 million
To the person that said rooney to baracelona. YOU ARE SO WRONG as united do not have any shareholders only the Glazers. I got a funny feeling united might get Defoe and Lennon with 12million plus Park-ji-sung or SmithRafa Benitez is to recall Scott Carson from his loan spell at Charlton - the recall is likely to happen just after Christmas. as Benitez doens't want Carson to go down with Charlton if they do. He will keep Carson as understudy to Reina and look at selling Jerzy Dudek in January.
7 Rumours from last 6 days:
1) James Milner to Aston Villa is as good as done. Milner had his heart set on Villa & still wishes to make the move.
2) Villa have also made enquiries about Dean Ashton & Nigel Reo-Coker, but it is believed that West Ham do not want to sell anyone until the season is through - despite a very unhappy dressing room. Although I have no idea how Ashton feels, I have a source that tells me Reo-Coker would be willing to discuss a move with Villa, although he is hoping for one of the 'big 4' to come in first.
3) Finally, on Villa, Eric Djemba-Djemba is set for a loan move to Celtic in January. Lee Hendrie will also be out the door, with numerous Championship clubs after him.
4) Wayne Bridge, David Healey and Darren Fletcher have all been touted by Rangers, and are likely to make the move in January, with the exception of Fletcher, who will not move until the summer.
5) There has been a rumour flying around my sources that there has been some contact between Roberto Carlos and Arsenal. However, some people belive that it is representatives of Carlos who contacted Arsenal, so how far any deal may go remains to be seen.
6) Damien Duff is believed to be very unhappy with life at Newcastle, and will more than likely be off in the summer if things do not improve.
7) Finally, a bit of a weird one. We all know that Barcelona need a couple of strikers in their ranks - well, I have heard a link with Peter Crouch! The source it come from is not the most reliable, but he is adamant that Barcelona have been looking at him! I am not so sure about this one, but hey, if it happens . but I'll be as stunned as you!
Cheers, The Goose.
- The 2 Players that Barcelona will try to sign next summer are Joe Cole and Tim Cahill. The Cahill move may come as a surprise but Inter Milan, Man U and Arsenal are all also eyeing up the Australian attacking midfielder. The Joe Cole move is almost certain to happen with Deco possibly moving in the other direction.
=v1=Liverpool winger, Paul Anderson could head to Cardiff on loan in January until the end of the season - as Rafa Benitez wants him to gain some proper first team experience.
=v1=Luca Toni could be set for a move to Tottenham in January. Martin Jol wants to sign the Italian World Cup winner as he plans to sell Robbie Keane to Aston Villa.
=v1=Martin O'Neil will sign James Milner from Newcastle in January for around £4 million, and will also try and sign Robbie Keane for around £5 million. In the summer he will try and sign Shaun Wright Phillips to create a bigger squad and will then sell Milan Baros.
=v1=Liverpool will sign Watford midfielder Ashley Young in the summer for around £5 million. Allesandro Nesta, Curtis Davies and Anton Ferdinand are the other targets for Rafael Benitez in the summer - one of the 3 defenders will sign. Klaas Jan Huntelaar is the final player being targetted for a summer move as Benitez sees a Kuyt/Huntelaar partnership as a great strikeforce and a good replacement for Fowler and Luis Garcia - the latter will be off next summer with Deportivo and Valencia interested.